Single Core Multi Stranded EV Cable
Coroplast high voltage, silicone insulated, single core multi stranded automotive cable.
This shielded cable is suitable for automotive electric powertrain HV connector assemblies, including KERS and ERS (Energy Recovery Systems). It also combines high voltage load handling, EMC shielding and exceptional flexibility required for various automotive applications.
Application: Connection of HV batteries and electric motors. Construction of HV wiring systems for hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Suitable for Max 600V AC / 1000V DC
- Plain copper conductors
- Tinned copper screening braid and ALU-PET foiled shielding for excellent EMC performance
- Silicone rubber insulated
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40°C to +180°C with excursions upto 205°C
- Low cross sectional area for any application, reducing weight and construction room